This vegan artichoke and spinach feta bruschetta is a flavorful and satisfying dish that combines the tangy and creamy flavors of artichoke and feta with the freshness of spinach. It’s a perfect appetizer for parties or gatherings, and is sure to impress with its delicious taste and beautiful presentation
Preparing and Serving tips
- Use fresh, high-quality ingredients: Bruschetta relies on simple, fresh ingredients, so be sure to use ripe and flavorful tomatoes, fresh herbs, and good-quality bread for the best results.
- Toast the bread just before serving: Toast the bread slices just before serving to ensure they stay crispy and don’t become soggy from the toppings. You can also rub the toasted bread with a clove of garlic for an extra burst of flavor.
- Don’t overload the toppings: While it’s tempting to pile on the toppings, be mindful not to overload the bruschetta. Too many toppings can make the bread soggy and difficult to eat. Keep it simple and balance the flavors.
- Serve immediately: Bruschetta is best served immediately after assembling to ensure the bread stays crispy and the flavors are fresh. If preparing ahead of time, you can keep the bread and toppings separate and assemble just before serving.
- Garnish for presentation: Adding a sprinkle of chopped herbs, a drizzle of balsamic glaze, or a dusting of vegan parmesan cheese can add a finishing touch to the bruschetta and enhance its presentation.
Make your own Vegan Feta Cheese with this RECIPE.
Make your own Vegan Parmesan Chees with this RECIPE.
Vegan Artichoke and Spinach Bruschetta
- 1 French Baguette, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ¾ cup vegan feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake for 6-10 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped artichoke hearts, chopped spinach, crumbled vegan feta cheese, nutritional yeast, and chopped parsley. Stir well to combine.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the flavors as needed to suit your preferences.
- Spoon the artichoke and spinach feta mixture onto the toasted baguette slices, spreading it evenly.
- Place the bruschetta back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the topping is heated through and slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bruschetta to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional chopped parsley or a sprinkle of nutritional yeast or vegan parmesan, if desired. Serve as a delicious appetizer or snack, and enjoy!