Make Easy Mayo Dipping Sauce in less than 5 minutes! Create a flavorful dip or condiment that perfectly complements Zucchini Fries, French Fries, Onion Rings, and various other dishes. With the zesty touch of lemon, the hint of garlic, and the freshness of dill, this sauce adds a burst of flavor to your favorite snacks and sides. It’s a versatile and delicious addition that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds in no time at all.
Serve with your favorite snacks or sides such as: Zucchini Fries, French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Vegetable Platters, Vegan or Tofu Nuggets, Falafels or appetizer Meatballs. This dip is also makes a wonderful easy condiment for burgers and sandwiches.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I store leftover dipping sauce?
Leftover sauce should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can be safely refrigerated for up to one week. While it’s possible to freeze the sauce, we suggest not freezing. The texture will change and it’s best enjoyed fresh.
What are some other dishes that go well with this sauce?
In addition to zucchini fries, this sauce pairs nicely with a variety of dishes, such as French fries and Onion rings. Additionally, it pairs well with grilled or roasted vegetables, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, and as a dip for other snack items like veggie platters and tofu bites.
What are some tips for thinning the sauce for salad dressing?
To make a salad dressing, add a little water, or lemon juice and olive oil to the sauce and whisk until you reach your desired consistency. Adjust the seasoning as needed.
Can I make this sauce in advance for a party or gathering?
Yes, you can prepare this sauce in advance and refrigerate it. Just remember to give it a good stir before serving to ensure it’s well-mixed.
Easy Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or granules or 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried dill (or fresh if available) (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder or minced garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and taste the sauce. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate the sauce for at least 15-20 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld. This step is optional but recommended for the best taste.